Saturday, February 19, 2011

Updates

Hello blogworld!!

Here is an update:

Running i have done recently: none.
Been going to the gym? yes, once this week.
What did my personal trainer say? He said: "What is that?"
Where did he point when he said that? At my stomach.
Am I 5 months pregnant? No
Then why do I look like i am? Because i eat dip for dinner.

Welsh is getting on a plane on Tuesday. I am going to use this quiet time to GET MY SHIT TOGETHER. And by "quiet time" I am of course referring to the fact that my boyfriend is getting booted out of Australia. Whatever immigration, you can take my boyfriend but you cannot take my dip!!! No! I am not eating dip for dinner anymore. That is just crazyness! And lazyness!

I am going to run 3 times this coming week. I am going to drink lots of water and I am going to eat vegetables every single day. And i am not going to make a huge scene at the airport and i am going to write a beautiful speech for my cousin and I am also going to buy a wedding dress from an op shop for my divorce party. And I am going to iron my clothes for my new job. And get early nights and charge my ipod and and and and and i am going to stop drinking wine during the week! And what else? I am going to stay so busy doing stuff and not doing stuff that i will not even notice that my boyfriend has left the country. Yep, that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment