Thursday, August 18, 2011

The idea of family.

Before i start this post, let me just put in a disclaimer that i am 6 months pregnant and for an already emotionally motivated woman, that equals close to cuckoo. These hormones have me screaming at the TV (footage abut the recent UK riots and the absolute lack of empathy shown by both the perpetrators and the public makes me want to hide in a cave) crying at the drop of the hat and lauging so much that my already stressed out stomach muscles threaten to pack it in. The other thing is that I feel love INTENSELY. C to the Rrazy.

Anyway.

Ohhh i feel like the energy it took to put together that first paragraph has worn me out. Do all pregnant people feel like this? How do people work? I struggle to finish a sentence most of the time. I really do. i sometimes have to tell Welshy to shut up so I can close my eyes and think of the word I am trying to find. Sometimes I just give up and say things like "What doing after?" so I don't have to put together "What are we doing tonight?"

Basically what i wanted to write in this post is that I really love and miss my family. And i wanted to say that i have another family now which is Welshys family and there are some moments that I have with his nieces that make me want to wrap them up and put them in my pocket. And the last thing I wanted to say was that there will be a new family soon with this little person on the way.

So that's the general vibe and i guess it would have sounded lots better if I had full use of my mind.

The end.

1 comment: