Sunday, April 22, 2012

Peace at last.

Phew. What a busy few weeks we have had as we pack our Welsh lives up for the sunnier shores of Aus. Moving house is a pain under normal circumstances but add in shipping, going away parties, a small infant...we are knackered. Little Cwtch is slightly alarmed by the lack of attention we have been paying her...honestly, it is a miracle that we have not accidently packed her in to a box (after her performance last night of being awake every hour, I have been tempted.) BUT the main thing is, it is all happening. I sit here typing at Cwtch sleeps upstairs and Welsh gets a head start on our last, final going away afternoon at the pub. The sun has come out for us. In two more days, we will be on a plane. I'm too busy to be excited. We are leaving so much behind. But have so much to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Can't wait to see you all!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dreaming of meeting Nell every night! Safe travels honey. I tried to leave a cut out of Gavin at changi airport but the cleaner was watching me! Safe travels! Lymy xo

    ReplyDelete