Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Part Where I Write Something Down And Ten Years Later It Happens To Happen.

Symmetry is really a gorgeous thing isn't it?

When my sister got married, she said this beautiful thing about always being on her way to that exact moment. That when she was born, a circle was drawn right on the spot that she was now standing. This is where she was always going. This was always going to happen.

I keep having moments of clarity where my life makes perfect sense. I breath out and think: "if i never married him, i would never have moved into the apartment, then met my neighbour, then heard from her about this job which i love so much now." or "If i hadn't have nannied that certain child, i'd never have met her uncle and started working with him and uncover my true calling in life."

Ten years ago i wrote something down on a piece of paper. I have thought about it often during the last ten years. I've made choices that have been strengthened by it more than once. For ten years it's been in the back of my mind. Last night, it had no choice but to take centre stage. The stars aligned, each little hurdle of the night turned into a blessing.

I'll steer this ship, but i have a feeling it already knows its course.

5 comments:

  1. What did it say on the piece of paper?! Cmon, pray tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are no longer in a Rush? or is that a secret?
    Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a secret. shhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. c l a s s i c

    is all i can say

    !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like some Red Rooster. or Hungry Jacks!!!!

    ReplyDelete