Sunday, March 28, 2010

i heart holidays




ahhhhhh...can you hear that sound?

that is me exhaling for the first time in weeks. Finally, FINALLY school holidays have come. I can usually work out how traumatised i am by a situation by applying a simple equation: classes missed x sleepless nights divided by nights out with my friends=weeks it will take me to get over it. By this logic, i am doing pretty well with the whole divorce gig. I missed only three classes compared to about 74 last year. And i have been having sleepless nights, but not due to stress. It's more due to being so busy and getting home at 2am. opps.

So friends, this is the week of The Big Move. I feel nervous about living with a stranger. I feel insecure about making such a big decision all on my little lonesome. But i also feel really optimistic that this is the right choice for me. And hopeful that this will still be The Best Year Ever. I also feel like getting quite drunk and dancing on a table. strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment