Saturday, September 18, 2010

School holidays and cold finger tips

Hooray for school holidays!
Come a little closer, i have a secret to tell you....after these holidays i only have one term of school left. A very small term of about 4 or five weeks. Do you know what this means my friends? YESSSSSSS i will no longer be a student!!
This means:
1. wednesday, thursday and saturdays will be mine! All mine! For strolls in the parks and breakfasts at noon and french lessons with friends, scrolls by the river side, cocktails on a friday night and rediscovering week night tv.
2. No more driving to no mans land three times a week.
3. I can work more, earn more, buy more stuff i don't need.

SO EXCITING!!!!

I love studying and learning but by GOD these last two years have been rough. Death, divorce, moving, changing jobs-for crying out loud, no wonder i am tired! It has been the hardest two years of my life BY FAR but i have done it! (almost.) It's amazing. I feel light headed with shock that i am still here, still standing and with another little feather in my bow. or hat. or whatever that saying is.

okay i need to go have a little sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment