Friday, July 22, 2011

Hullo!

It's fricking raining as per usual. Wales seems to have a reluctance to admitting to itself that it is Summer. It's obviously in a deep denial and using clouds to cover up. Bloody clouds.

So....car insurance is totally expensive when you are an Australian living in Wales. It's like a thousand pounds which is a thousand pounds more than i have earned this month. Luckily i have my sugar daddy, i mean baby's daddy, I mean boyfriend who is good at managing things like Being A Grown Up. I am more in charge of the saying illogical things and banging in to door ways side of the deal at the moment. Don't worry, it will all even out when we move back to Australia and he becomes the house husband. I told him we needed an ebay account and the next thing I knew, he had given me his credit card to register. Is the man crazy? I mean, he has had a wife before so surely he understands that ebay plus a credit card plus me being unemployed and home all day plus feeling like i need new clothes daily because my stomach keeps growing, is a recipe for trouble.

Talking about husbands, my divorce is dragging itself out like nobody's business. Is it just me, or does this ordeal feel like it has been going on for at least 16 months? No, it is not just me. That is how long it's been going on. We appear to be on the home stretch after months of being disorganised and signing the wrong bits and getting the wrong people to witness and scribbling out addresses etc. Apparently something was read out in court and I think that means we are divorced officially, officially in a week or so.
I actually feel very married right now. In that having to be patient and being bound to someone weather you like it or not kind of a way. It's rather annoying despite the fact that i don't actually have any contact with him. I am just impatient. I want it over.

Mostly so I don't have to tick "married" on my insurance applications anymore. I will officially be "single" and "pregnant" and possibly in trouble for buying too much crap on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment