Thursday, July 12, 2012

A month in hiding.

Well hello there strangers! It's been a whole month since my last confession, i mean, blogpost. A whole lots of busyness and change has been occurring in my world. First and foremost we moved house which has been so refreshing for a number of reasons. I have feng shui'ed the hell out of myself by sorting through storage boxes from ten years ago, 5 years ago and the pre-Wales move. I am a bit of a hanger-on-er-er, so there was lots to go through, especially from things I've gone through, as you could imagine. I love our new suburb. It has a museum that is only open on Sundays and a shop that stocks my favourite designer. There is also a book exchange approximately 100m from my front door. Little Cwtch and I have sampled various cafes and of course she already has a few fans in the locals. It's nice here. It's comfortable. We have definitely moved in to phase two of the moving to Australia project. It feels like home here already. It's lovely living with Welshy in this familiar setting and introducing Cwtch to friends and family. I miss Wales though. I do miss the quiet and the green and the peace. I miss being able to walk out of the house without a care about locking the door, doing my hair, grabbing my mobile. It's the trade off I guess. Being around people means being around people. I miss my nieces especially. And the lambs. Ah...the sun is out, the baby is eating grime off the floor. Best get out of the house. x

No comments:

Post a Comment