Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspiration station or creativity on tap.

My creative well seems rather dry of late. What is going on?

It could be many things:

1. I usually write when i am feeling extreme emotions. I am pretty content right now which is great for life *applause* not great for writing *booooo*
2. I have finished school. No more being forced into painting 3 times a week. God, i miss it. I am going to enforce a once a week crafternoon once point three is over.
Point three: i am working 6 days a week and it is impacting upon my sensitive disposition. I don't hate people but I sure as hell have murderous thoughts about 90% of the people i come into contact with at work. My inner dialogue is like a scene out of kick ass where the little kid chops of legs 'n' shit. Sickkk......See? I have gone all bad ass.

Welsh recommended meditation last night which has been on my to do list between "yoga" and "stop drinking coffee" for as long as i can remember. Perhaps a new years resolution list is in order.

In the mean time, i am just going to take Nikes advice and do it. Paint that is. And write. Not run for crying out loud. It is far too hot for nonsense like that.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you have to work in an environment where you cannot paint.
    Pep painted her right side of her body yesterday and still has a blue tinge.
    I think she is way too much like you xx

    ReplyDelete