Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Updates

Yo.

So a note on my last post-my pyjama pants are actually navy blue velour. They could have almost passed as regular pants however i became paranoid about stepping on the hems and tucked the bottoms into my Converse high tops. As you can imagine, this created a subtle statement about my frame of mind at the time. It was the most boring class on the face of the universe though, so i am really glad i didn't dress up for it.

Guess what? I finished one out of my two very overdue essays. AND i went to the gym tonight. AND i knocked 6 seconds off my rowing all time greatest record time. AND i barely rolled my eyes at anyone at work today AND i had very few murderous thoughts about customers.

Maybe i am slowing getting my shit together? Can this really be happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment