Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summer! Sunshine! This enthusiasm is not sustainable!

Hello friends!

I am exhausting myself with this enthusiasm for good weather and sunshine and having finished school. There is a ripeness in the air. Life is good and simple and sunny.

Yesterday i spent the day at the William Ricketts Sanctuary and took photos like this



and went and ate and drank this:




and suddenly, i was reconnected with my creativity. I wanted to paint and draw and sculpt and mould for the first time in a few weeks. I rushed home and looked through my visual diaries from the last two years. So much material! So much data for reflection and consideration!!







1 comment:

  1. Love the lush ripe burgeoning growth in your art -
    yay to Springtime in the Dandies, and in your precious heart xox Muz

    ReplyDelete