Tuesday, January 11, 2011


27 minutes.

That's how long i ran and walked for today. I'm not judging it. Just documenting.

It included-walking to the beach, running 1.6km, walking 1.6km and walking home again. And checking the mail.

I got my results in said mail. Out of nine subjects i got 3 D's and 6 HD's. Not bad for a year filled with marriage separation, moving house, an overseas trip, work of course and volunteering at a local homelessness service. And meeting three celebrities of course. And growing my fringe out. And getting drunk with my friends quite often. And going to the gm with my sister once a week. Oh and buying a new car. And painting some weird shit, yelling at the dog next door, Internet dating, getting 4 parking fines, writing lots, considering reconciling with my ex husband, screaming at ex husband, crying about ex husband, getting ex husband OUT OF MY LIFE. That sort of stuff.

Guess what? In 52 days, i can apply for a divorce. Is it weird that i am excited about that? I just want it all to be over. I was looking at photos from my wedding the other day on Facebook and they no longer make me feel sad. They actually don't make me feel anything. Mostly bored really. Like when you look at photos of yourself from high school and you look kinda ugly. That kind of feeling. That it was a long time ago and that you are not really the same you as in those pictures.

Does that seem bitter? I am not bitter. I am 29. I got married once. It didn't work out for a variety of reasons. I guess the hurt has faded and the guilt and blame has all but dried up. What replaces those feelings in situations like this? Maybe just a deep sense of nothingness.

Remind me about this when i sit down with him to sign the papers.

2 comments:

  1. Great work with the running/walking today.

    Brilliant work with you study! You must be chuffed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Course Results Kitten - CONGRATULATIONS on surviving the hugely complex year of 2010. Love and luck for 2011, (especially in 51 days time) xox Muz.

    ReplyDelete