Saturday, January 8, 2011

Write. right? write.

I have the grossest peeling from sunburn right now. I am so preoccupied with it that i am finding it hard to focus on anything else. Seriously, is there anything more gross than brown, dry skin flaking off your body? I've even watched an episode of Embarrassing Bodies and I still find my back more unappealing.
Ew.
Meanwhile, i need to keep writing. I am going to write something every day. A short story, a little passage, an essence statement. My lovely writer friend kate and i had a writers group today AKA a 45 minute drive to a baby shower. The key messages that came out of it for me were around my resistance to commit to one style. And resistance to put energy behind my writing. And resistance to compromising the mood of my writing by going to a real writers group.
Basically there is a lot of resistance to setting boundaries around the way i write.
So i am just going to write.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment