Saturday, February 6, 2010

Back on the horse

I completed my first post-holiday jog this morning. And when i say this morning, i really mean when i finally woke up which may or may not have been the afternoon.
I STRUGGLED through the first ten minutes or so and dragged my feet in time with Avril. But then something strange happened-it stopped being so hard. i feel like this is the first break through and that my body knew how to move without me having to push it every step of the way. While i wouldn't say it was easy, it was definitely less hard.
Famous last words.

3 comments:

  1. and u have nice eyebrows too GIRLFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, no lady! we all had sun cream on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I left something for you on my blog... jog on over when you get a minute.


    By the way, I found you through my other blog - See E Run. Run, E, Run! But I do most of my blogging on mommysstillfabulous.com

    Check it out if you can and - happy running!

    ReplyDelete