Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An injury

Well friends it's been a week since my last post. I have not been blogging because i have not been jogging. And i have not been jogging because i am experiencing my very first running related injury.
Yep, my foot has staged a peaceful protest against all this exercising. It has been hurting so much that i even mentioned it to my doctor who probed it a bit with her finger then suggested going to a physio. I suggested she read my file, namely the part where it says i am a (poor) full time student. So anti-inflammatory gel it is for the next week.
In other news, my bike pedal fell off on my way to work last week so it's been driving and walking for me this week. I think the universe is trying to tell me something...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry! Try and rest up - you'll just be that much more appreciative of it the next time you can run.

    ReplyDelete