Sunday, March 7, 2010

back in the game.

After a really crap week i woke up this morning and decided to run regardless of my foot and it's naughtiness.

I'm so glad i did because my foot is actually FINE. It doesn't even hurt. I'm still going to get a new pair of runners and ice it up after running but maybe it just needed a little rest. maybe it was just a reminder to slow down.

Distance covered-3.75km

In other news, here are some good things that have come out of a crappy weekend:

i have discovered something awesome. or i should say my sister discovered it about 10 years ago and i just caught up. i am talking about DRY SHAMPOO. shampoo in a can. It is awesome. I have really long hair and to wash and dry it takes at least an hour. correct, a whole hour, that could be used for things like eating chocolate and drinking cocktail. awesome.

I spent a beautiful day with these two:



who never fail to make me laugh and always remind me how simple and beautiful life really is. (and their mum encourages midday naps which suits me just fine. If you have never napped alongside a snoring little baby, you are missing out. so beautiful.)

I also spent a couple of nights with my middle sister. We talked about midlife crisis, the complexities of violent crime, why the suicide rate is so high in Japan, RSVP dating, plastic surgery, wrinkles and boobs. I always love my time with her.xxxx

And somewhere in there i caught up with a group of girls and spent an evening laughing my head off and thanking my lucky stars that i am so fortunate to have my friends.

Happy Monday

4 comments:

  1. i wish i could have been part of the good of your week kitty and i hope things only get better from here on in!

    xo mwah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Aun. YOu made us smile buy wearing big thermal pants and a hoodie!
    Bron, Cooper and Pepper xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great crappy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a fantastic weekend! And good for you - I'm glad you started jogging again.

    ReplyDelete