Friday, March 19, 2010

bleak street

I realise that my posts have been quite negative of late. It's awesome to have a place to vent and be real. But in honor of that realness, i feel it's only fair to present a balanced view into my psyche.

In times of crisis, it is so awesome to know i have millions of people in my corner. I just wanted to put my thanks out into the universe by mentioning this. My beautiful friend Kate who has seen me cry in most cafes around melbourne over the last 12 months is an incredible pillar of strength in my life. Plus she has had a go at this whole divorce gig so that is invaluable. My sis A has given me a bed to sleep in, a dog to cuddle, boosters such as "you have the hottest natural boobs ever" as well as phone calls 24/7 to check i am still alive! Sis B has called me three times in the last few days. May not seem amazing but she is HOLIDAYING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. She has two kids and is on holidays but still she checks in to say she's thinking of me. awesome. I've been getting cyber love and sms support from my beautiful friend Jessi and as soon as i get a day to myself, we are heading off for massages and pampering.

On that note,
Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks darling. I love your boobs too! And love being your friend xxx

    ReplyDelete