Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Divorce Diaries

Considering i no longer run due to a troublesome foot, the universe saw it fit that i should be given another challenge to blog about. naughty universe.

I am currently in the midst of a very painful, very messy (when are they not messy?) separation. Painful because i do love my husband (ex husband? former lover? man-who-i-live-with-but-who-sleeps-in-the-lounge?) and messy because how do you chop a single life down the middle and divide impossible things, like a cat for example? It's such a complex, agonising ordeal and although my focus is on compassion and grace, i do feel bitterness and fury sneaking in the window, late at night, to steal my good nights sleep.

There's so much i have to learn from this episode in my life. Number one is: Why did i marry someone i didn't really know that well?

Lots to think about. Lots of chocolate to eat.

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Sending you my love and teddy bears xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bless you my lovely girl xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're an amazing woman and I hope you find lots of yummy chocolate to eat. My favourite is the Cabrury Snack, although it does make me thirsty. Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the way you write SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. and the universe is just providing you with rich material. love from your biggest fan and cookie and tj oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete