Monday, June 14, 2010

I am going on a date

Next sunday afternoon. Which seems like a strange time to pick but we have conflicting schedules. He's an artist. He writes. I think we'll have a lot to talk about.

I however am like a ball of ridiculousness. going. on. a date. I thought once i was married i wouldn't get to date anyone ever again. and now i am missing the security of knowing i will only have to learn about the one person ever again forever and ever. What if he wears strange shoes? what if he asks me if i am actually still legally married to a man that is now dating a naturopath? What if he knows someone i know and then suddenly remembers he is best friends with my ex husband. or that they went to school together. or he dated his sister. Or we actually met when i was 10 and i tripped him over and threw mud in his eye?

These things could happen! they do happen. It's all so unknown and scary and crazy.....

(and a tiny bit exciting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment