Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paint a cake. Bake a picture.

Winter has well and truly blown in. I stupidly wore a dress to an exhibition on Monday and shivered all the way from 10am to lunch time. brrrrr.

So the date was not a great success. As the great philosopher Scarlett Johansson once said; I'm Just Not That into Him. Meh, you win some, you lose some.

However, i am feeling frightfully positive about my life at the moment. I think it's got something to do with the fact hat i have been doing some work for an organisation and it has been GOOD and MEANINGFUL. My currrent job is great in the way that it leaves brain space for study but this is like a great big juicy oyster that i am sinking my teeth into. That sounded gross. I just meant it in the way that the world is my oyster. And my teeth are my intentions. And the juice is indicative of the substance.

Anyway, i feel good, even though it's cold.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment