Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project: Get my shit together.

Hello world!!

i recently listed some goals on here and upon review, i have, gasp, actually done them!

Gym: I have gone every single time. How bizarre! I am getting stronger and maybe slightly fitter. It's hard to tell because i have had a cold for two weeks and usually feel a wonderful mix of nausea and detachment when i exert myself but my instincts tell me i am working harder and it's not hurting quite as much. And i went for a 4k walk today just for fun.

School: Glorious, glorious holidays! All essays are UP TO DATE. I cannot believe it. AND i got two back with wonderful big fat HDs written on them, along with comments like "An honest, sincere appraisal and reflection on the process, demonstrating a deep understanding of the principles." That particular essay was quite terrible so either my teacher smokes bongs while he marks my work or i am on to something.

Divorce: Have thought a bit about this one. I do feel like rushing through a divorce is quite reactive and not actually necessary. When the time comes, i will do it, but until then i don't think a piece of paper is going to make me feel any more divorced than i already feel.

Recording songs. Hmmmm. I've dropped the ball on this one a bit. BUT i have written a short story that i am in the process of polishing and that has been my creative focus for the last few weeks.

I think the other goal was something to do with not kissing inappropriate boys (still sort of working on this one....) On second thought, i don't think kissing inappropriate men is really a big problem. I think i just need to be more AWARE of the fact that i should not marry them.

happy wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment