Monday, June 7, 2010

I wish i could write songs like Beyonce

Then i would invite my ex husband to a concert and sing "I don't want to be without you babe, i don't want a broken heart, i don't want to take a breath without you babe, i don't want to play that part" right into his face until it became really uncomfortable and the whole wide world became aware of the pain i have in my heart.

But, because that is not really an option right now, i have decided (with the help of two of my most favourite friends in the world) that all this ANGER can be put into something POSITIVE. What a concept! So instead of sitting in bed and eating chocolate and being so afraid of everything, i am putting some strategies into practice. They are as follows:

1. Do really well at school. REALLY well. Go to every class, pay attention, be present, speak up, listen, draw, get enthused and involved. Finish all my essays without complaining about them too much.

2. Get fit. REALLY fit. Then go to his house and punch the naturopath in the eye. No! that is not what this is about. This is about ME. Me and what i want in my life. So walks on the beach, stretch my weirdo foot, personal training, buy Womens Health magazine. seriously.

3. Get divorced ASAP for my mental health.

4. Stop kissing inappropriate men......eventually. no! be strong. do it immediately. or definitely by next week.

5. Be honest and true to myself in every capacity of my life. Look at the marriage with an open and honest heart and admit to self that perhaps, i had something to do with it falling apart. See a psychologist.

6. Buy a keyboard and start recording some songs. This one seems a little bit off topic but it is something i have been meaning to do for a little while and my brother in law has been asking for some vocals so now is a good time to get it happening. Oh! it's not so off topic considering the way i started this post.

So for number one. i'm going to do a 1000 word essay right now. Its totally easy (and was due a week ago...)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment