Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunny days.

I love Sundays. Especially when it's a sunday of the public holiday kind, which means no work, no wandering to said work and no coping with strange people at said work.
This is all very lucky really considering the size of my hangover.

You know what else i am doing today? Seeing my smallest, most favourite friends in the world; AKA as my niece and nephew. And i am going to take Welsh along-how could i not after my niece squealed "I love Welsh!" down the phone to me yesterday? (her memories of him consist of him burying her in the sand, shoulder rides, milkshakes, stickers and being pushed in a shopping trolly up a bumpy lane way. What's not to love?) I like watching Welsh with them. Just saying.

Also, I have decided to go to Wales in June for a four month visit after visiting Welsh's village via google street view. Holy crap, i have never seen anything so beautiful. There's a stream that runs right next to his house. You can fish in it! But before that, i am going to do some art therapy based project work which seems exciting, as things do when you have not started them yet. And i am going to make more of an effort with writing (ie publish something somewhere) and just write more in general. I get bored of myself with my writing at times though. i always just want to write abut my divorce. Its so complex though! so thick with emotion. So many angles. So much to say.

So it's work for 4 weeks, go to Paris (omg omg omg) then come home and work for 5 weeks, then go to Wales! This plan sits better with me than anything has for the last 2 years. Excited.

Needless to say, i have not jogged for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. that is very exciting! i am VERY happy for you. just saying! ;)

    ReplyDelete