Saturday, March 26, 2011

Incidental exercise.

It seems i have stopped running. It may seem this way because that is the actual truth.
I did do some sprinting and some strange toe-running with my trainer on Tuesday. But of course, i had to ham it up and start from the ground to try and make him laugh (that's what exercise is all about isn't it?) and i tore something in my groin. It hurt ALOT and i had to limp around with my hand between my legs for the rest of the session. Attractive.

So i guess i have to rely on incidental exercise to keep fit. Like walking to the fridge to get the chocolate coated scotch finger biscuits for example.

Let's make a list of things again. I like that game.

1. I love my boyfriend.
2. I love biscuits.
3. When i was married, a psychic told me that I had not met the love of my life yet. (i didn't ask him anything about love or my husband or anything FYI)
4. I wonder what the psychic would say now.
5. I love snorkling and scuba diving. It's so fun!
6. i have the next two days off. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. let's go visit that psychic and see what he has to say for himself before you reach your 30th year on this planet?? (Maybe next sunday for instance?)

    ReplyDelete