Monday, March 7, 2011

What I'd give for a quiet week.

Ahhhhh hello my friends.

It's exciting when "stuff" happens, isn't it? Drama invigorates us, stress motivates us, change helps us to grow and challenges make us stronger. Well thank you universe, but i have had enough of that for right now. It's been a topsy turvy last few weeks filled with Welsh leaving, my divorce party, starting a new job, going to Queensland for my cousins funeral, Welsh returning, planning for my trip in 5ish weeks and wondering if i should move to Wales in April for 6 months. And wondering when i am actually going to get divorced. (may have jumped the gun with the party....He says he will "let me know" when he has signed the papers. meh.)

I'd really like a week where nothing happens. Where I wake up, go to work, no one threatens to kill me, then i walk home, cook dinner, maybe watch some tv, then fall asleep. ahhhhh.

I also need to tell my housemate that i am moving out. I hate awkward conversations. I wish i could do it by email....

1 comment:

  1. Welshy is back? Move to Wales!! Do it!! You deserve an adventure... just go and see stuff and do stuff and live somewhere else. Wales is awesome.. and cold.. but awesome. What have you got to lose? AJ xx

    ReplyDelete