Saturday, May 21, 2011

Knock knock. Who's there? Boo. Boo who? No need to cry, it's only a joke.

What the effing crap is up with these fricking baby hormones? I get it okay? I get that i need them to do....well, stuff i guess. Actually, on second thoughts, what is their real purpose? Apart from making me break down every time i accidently watch SBS, i mean. I saw the last five minutes of Australian Story this afternoon. BIG mistake.

I cry at the news, I cry at masterchef and yes my friends, I even cry at Dancing with the Stars. I bawled at Britains Got Talent whilst in Wales and continued to blub when i saw the Australian version. The people were trying so hard and some of them were so talented and it was touching and moving and profoundly inspiring! Not inspiring to me, you understand. I am too exhausted and baby brained to even consider doing....that thing...you know, that thing with the movement and the smiling...oh you know what i mean...dancing! Yes, I have always liked dancing. What were we talking about again?

I've turned into my mum. I have turned. into. my. mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment