Sunday, January 10, 2010

Konichiwa Bitches.

Hi y'all.

Well it's a sunny 20 degrees right now and let me tell you, it's only going to get hotter. This hot weather is not conducive to my little running regime, that's for sure. It's more conducive to drinking Pims in the sunshine with my beloved. And possibly sunbaking in the park, rather than running around it.

I've been considering a new playlist for the next set of sessions. I think if i somehow create a playlist of one and a half minute and two minute songs, i won't have to keep looking at my watch. Sort of like musical chairs to tell me when to swap running for walking and vice versa.
What i really need are some upbeat songs with a quick baseline and empowering lyrics. So far i am thinking Beyonce, Robyn, Show Me The Money by Petey Pablo and maybe the theme song out of Rocky just for fun. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment