Monday, January 18, 2010

Two more sleeps

Selamat pagi. That means good morning in Malay. And i guess i will be saying that for the next two weeks because on Thursday, i am blowing this town baby and getting on a plane!
Things i will be packing:
dresses
bathers
sunscreen
runners
mm hmmm, i am taking the show on the road. I think running on sand will be harder than running on the nice firm concrete but considering i have zero plans for the holiday aside from sleeping, eating, laughing, being massaged etc i think i will manage. Just to give you a little view of what i will be looking at when i next go running.....





yep. nice.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! When are we going to catch up?? Otherwise I will have to rely on your Malaysain blog posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, OMG again - we didn't get to catch up. But have the BEST time, am excited to see you when you get back and hear all about your adventures. Don't have my phone on me so non-contactable today and can't even check facebook. It's my last day today! Then I am off until next Thursday, bliss.
    Love to you and bon voyage xxx

    ReplyDelete