Sunday, June 19, 2011

When it comes to me, you can jog on like.

It's okay everyone, the puppies are fine. We experienced a short glimpse into life with a baby actually whilst they recovered in the lounge room. I named one of them Mona due to it's constant whimpering and the other one didn't get a name. It was shivering with shock and barking like a demented sea lion. Welsh is definitely the more laid back parent, giving them a quick blast with my hair dryer then relaxing in the rocking chair. I am a bit more anxious. I held them, kissed them and gave Welsh a running commentary on everything they were doing. ("It's shivering again, why is it doing that? It's trying to head butt the other one. Do you think they miss their mother? How long were they in the drain for? Mona seems like she is settling down now.") Anyway, Welshy took them back to the farm and apparently they are fine. i wish we were staying longer so we could have a pet. There is a puppy at the other farm called Meggie that i really like too. I know, I know, I need to get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment