Sunday, June 5, 2011

Goodbyes.

Goodbye to my favourite barista who gives me free coffee and tells me about his evenings at the Greyhound.
Goodbye to my work friends and all the outfit descriptions (shoes, Sportsgirl. Scarf, models own.)
Goodbye to my little niece who thinks seagulls are called sea girls and loves nothing more than barbie and stickers.
Goodbye my car that stinks of flood water and general grossness.
Goodbye my sisters, i carry your hearts in my heart.
Goodbye to my nephew and all our gun battles and lolly sharing.
Goodbye to the beach
Goodbye to the Australian accent
Goodbye to my parents (for the next three weeks.)

Goodbye to my empty bed.
Goodbye to skyping at 7am every morning and goodbye to running late to work every day.

Here's a painting of my village:



It's so much more beautiful in real life (the village, not the painting.)

5 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment