Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Don't think, just run.

I love running. I really, really LOVE it.

Last night at the gym i ran for ages on the treadmill. Level 8 is like a jog, 9 is fun, 10 is challenging and 11 is where i would like to live if a state of mind was a tangible place. It's the breathlessness, the pain, the rhythm. I really love it. And guess what? My ankle is totally fine. It gets a bit stiff and achy now and then but i don't even care.

In other news, i have made a to do list that is 19 bullet points long. This is all in the spirit of Getting On With My Life and Closing The Door On Past Chapters. Better go get started.

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. 1) we need to catch up. I want to see the List!!
    2) did you feel weird when you got OFF the treadmill? I felt weird.

    Love me xx

    ReplyDelete