Sunday, October 10, 2010

Checking in

This blog has become quite the European Vacation meets Whinge Festival 2010 lately.

Here's what else has been happening regarding jogging:

Not much.

Walking at least?

yes.

Friday: 3.5km
Sunday: 3.6km
Monday: 5.5km.
with little bursts of running in between.

And i did see the Melbourne Marathon runners on Sunday morning so that is ALMOST the same as doing the actual run.
Remember wayyyyy back in January that was my goal? To run the half marathon? I am pushing it back to 2011. I will be 30 then and that is a good enough reason for me.

I'm restless. I feel like making some big changes around here. I guess that is lucky because i have only 9 classes left. That is a big change in itself.

3 comments:

  1. love the new look blog!
    It was very inspirational yesterday watching everyone at the Marathon at all events.
    We are locking in the 5.7km run at least and maybe the 10km one.
    Oh Rome also looks devine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i love the blog makeover too!!!

    maybe i could do the half with you?? if i am ever able to run again!! next year i will have more time with master 4 being at kinder for a lot more hours... is it rude to invite yourself to do a run? maybe? maybe not! Maybe i should just say that I MAY be making that my new years resolution!

    anyway yay for 9 more classes!

    xo

    ReplyDelete