Friday, October 29, 2010

I had my last class today!!!

The journey so far has been quite a trip
There’s been times when i’ve stumbled,
sometimes i still slip,
But the people I’ve met!
The truths that I’ve seen!
I’m humbled, we’ve tumbled,
through forests of green
and red and black and every other colour
always there to support one another.
And from high up here, at the top of the tree,
I realise what i’ve been looking for,
And i found it.
It’s me.


lots of love from the girl who is one essay away from being an Art Therapist.
x

1 comment:

  1. You have an amazing mind - to turn to your computer and write poetry like that so soon after a highly emotional experience such as Music and Lyrics is commendable!! I wish you the very best of luck in writing your last essay my love,
    Muz

    ReplyDelete