Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Stress Express.

All aboard.

My first mistake was buying a Jonathan Safran Foer novel. "I'll read it later." I told myself, already knowing that that, was a humongous lie.
Then there was the stroll to the cafe. "I need coffee considering i am giving it up in a few days."
Oh...and face book. The perils of social networking.
And of course the phone calls to friends, sampling perfume at this gorgeous little shop around the corner, offering my sister a car ride, and of course obsessing over an opening line.

All these things have led me to: 24 hours until my final presentation of my student career and not one word being actually written on the page.

Toot toot.

1 comment:

  1. Get on with it, Shiny, you are too bloody wonderful to succumb to prevarication!! Love from Bundy

    ReplyDelete