Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is how my train of thought is working right now.

"hmm...i should stop drinking so much coffee. Maybe i will give it up when i finish school! Maybe i can go all new age and only order green tea or something soy! And yoga! That's what I'll do, I'll take up yoga and only drink green tea. Maybe i could open up a yoga studio! It would be community based and all my friends could come and hang out there and we'd drink green tea together or soy decaf lattes. My dad could build it-all exposed beams and fernery through the windows. I'd call it Namaste and only wear long skirts and stuff. And yoga pants occasionally. Obviously."

So. I finish school in a week, the sun is ABSOLUTELY amazing at the moment, and the world is gradually opening up to me doorway by doorway. I'll never open a yoga studio, i can't even do yoga because my mind is loud and my body unwilling. Besides, who am i kidding? Green tea is yucky.

2 comments:

  1. That entry was so exhilarating I polished off a whole coffee scroll(they won't sell me any more applecakes) before I realised the yoga school was a figment.. Dad could still build something and you could call it "kafeste" ... They would come, oh yes, I would come...

    ReplyDelete